-->

Sunday, May 20, 2012

invite





     

Hey Friends,
You can see that the i have put a pic above (Number of Followers)
You can also see that there are only seven members.....
so I want to tell you all that do bring in more members(meaning your friends) to join/follow this blog...
I am inviting my friends also ...
so invite your friends too..
IF U DO..
we will have many members in no time...
and soon we can start having competitions on random stuff(since it is a Random Blog (LOL) )
And when I was checking out the site status and saw many people view this blog ..
so if you are the one of many people who view this blog then do join...
cos then only I will know that u are reading my blog.. so I can start with some cool comps..
and also I would like to the presents members/friends.. that do post your comment on blog so I can know what you think of my article... and if u have some ideas for the blog like a new post ,new page to be added,new news, etc,... then to post it in a comment ...

So hope you all can understand what i am trying to say ..
so go on AND Invite your friends...

xoxo
Madhu =D


No comments:

Post a Comment